In 2012, Beontag RFID was established to offer RFID solutions as a division of the Beontag. As an innovative manufacturer of RFID products, we have the capacity to meet market volumes, utilizing stat-of-the-art equipment. We can also provide customized solutions to meet specific customer requirements.
Our factory is located in Campo Mourão, Paraná, Brazil. Our headquarters is in Sao Paulo and we have a sales office in Houston, Texas.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Striving for quality and differentiating everything it offers to the RFID market, Beontag RFID maintains a team dedicated exclusively to the creation of products and new technologies to properly meets the specific demands of customers.
The Beontag started in 2011 with the merger of two large companies with over 35 years of experience: Colacril, the largest Brazilian self-adhesive industry with a strong presence in Latin America, and RR Etiquetas, the largest national converter of self-adhesive labels for retail, industry and services. That same year, the Beontag became part of a Private Equity fund. In 2012 a new business unit of the group was created, represented by the Beontag RFID brand, which manufactures and sells inlays, tags and equipment with RFID (radio frequency identification) technology. Currently, the Beontag contributes strongly to the development of the entire sector by combining a broad product portfolio with technical competence and an efficient management model, also counting on an entrepreneurial spirit and investment capacity.
Delight our customers with the best solutions in Identification, Control and Personalization.
To be the biggest and best provider of stickers, RFID solutions and inputs for payment methods.
Human Being: we seek to awaken in people a feeling of enthusiasm, unity and synergy, for their appreciation and for exercising as a team, providing personal and professional growth.
Ethics: our actions are based on the principles of ethics and transparency, where our concern is to act with respect for customers, employees, suppliers, government and society.
Result: the company does not exist without results, which we constantly seek, in a healthy and sustainable way.
Innovation with Boldness: with simple thoughts, we constantly seek to exceed the expectations and needs of our customers, taking a certain risk and breaking
Agility: good plans and new ideas are useless if we do not execute them in an agile, structured, assertive and competent.
Rev.: 02 Date: 04/26/2021
At Beontag, all stages of the production process take social and environmental aspects into account. This means that as important as the delivery of a high quality product for your project is the responsibility we assume with those who contribute directly and/or indirectly to our presence in the market. From encouraging sustainable development projects to actions in local communities.
Beontag, in addition to robust control of pollutant emissions, consumption of water, gas and electricity, also maintains an annual agenda that addresses extremely relevant topics, such as:
- World Water Day, where we make our employees aware of rational and waste-free consumption and also encourage the donation of mineral water to hospitals and/or charities;
- National Soil Conservation Day, where we make our employees aware of soil conservation, avoiding fires and any actions that cause its degradation, causing possible erosion due to the action of rain;
- Environment Week, where we spend the entire week raising awareness among our employees about the preservation and protection of the environment, promoting lectures and daily discussions on various topics related to the environment;
- Arbor Day, where we encourage our employees to plant and grow trees, aiming at the well-being of all living beings and contributing significantly to the reduction of global warming;
- World Quality Day, where we spent a whole week raising awareness of our employees to maintain the quality of our products, promoting lectures and daily discussions on various topics related to quality;
- Customer Day, where we make our employees aware of the importance of serving our customers well, thus ensuring the growth of our business, generating income for the local community, maintaining and creating direct and indirect jobs.
Other campaigns are also carried out, such as collecting food, coconut water, cleaning products and a warm clothing campaign that are distributed to hospitals, the local community and/or charities.
In the year 2020 at the beginning of the worst health and humanitarian crisis that our generation has ever witnessed, Beontag contributed significantly with in-kind values to the expansion of new beds in the city, saving lives and alleviating the suffering of the local community.
Our reduction, reuse and recycling processes are effective, ensuring the sustainability of our business, maintaining the financial health of our company, generating value for our customers, employment and income for the local community where we operate.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT POLICY
"The organization permanently seeks the stability of processes and products, through performance indicators, which guide our path and give us direction for the improvement of our processes of continuous improvement, quality, safety, service, environmental responsibility, social responsibility, productivity and costs, for this it is the organization's strategy to maintain and ensure compliance with the following guidelines":
To promote continuous improvement in production processes and quality, through the use of performance indicators;
- To reduce risks in carrying out the processes, with actions aimed at preventing accidents, aiming at preserving the health and physical integrity of our employees;
- To satisfy our customers, as well as our customers' customers;
- To meet applicable legislation and other relevant requirements;
- To manage environmental aspects and impacts and reduce waste generated, aiming to protect the environment;
- To promote social actions that strengthen our relationship with the community and stakeholders;
- To manage and reduce the waste of processes, in order to guarantee the company's economic and financial result.
Quality, ethics and sustainable development, Beontag commitments.
Rev.: 01 Date: 02/27/2020
ISO 9001 AND ISO 14001
Beontag has ISO certifications, which demonstrate the commitment to the quality of our products and the concern with the preservation and protection of the environment.
We have ISO 9001 certification, quality management programs and continuous process improvement, and ISO 14001 certification, which defines actions to establish an effective environmental management system. Both certifications validate the production and sale of our products, which are papers, films, self-adhesive labels, radio frequency identification solutions – RFID and Credit Card supplies.
Scope of the Certificate
Development, Production and Commercialization of Paper, Film, Self-Adhesive Labels, Radio-Frequency Identification Solutions - RFID, Inlay Antenna for Dual Interface Cards and Chip Encapsulation.
Rev.: 01 Date: 12/16/2021