CONSENT FORM FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Through this Consent Form for Processing of Personal Data the Holder of Personal Data, of their own free will and volition, agrees and provides consent for their Personal Data to be the object of operations conducted by the Beontag as well as Third Parties acting in its behalf, in the sense of collecting, producing, receiving, classifying, using, accessing, reproducing, transmitting, distributing, processing, archiving, storing, deleting, evaluating or controlling, modifying, communicating, transferring, diffusing, or extracting, in accordance with the limits imposed by the current legislation, exclusively for the purposes described below.
This Consent Form assumes that the Holder is already familiar with the Personal Data Protection Policy of the Controlling Company, available at the link https://www.contatoseguro.com.br/beontag, which from now on is considered an attachment of this Consent Form.
- Specific purposes for the processing of personal data:
The personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
- Carrying out marketing actions to promote and advertise products and promotions of all Beontag product lines by email or mail;
- Carrying out marketing actions to promote and advertise products and promotions of all Beontag product lines by WhatsApp and text messages to the provided cell phone number;
- Carrying out marketing actions to promote and advertise releases and new products of Beontag by email or mail;
- Sending messages about products or services of Beontag by WhatsApp and text messages to the provided cell phone number;
- Announcements about news and/or events from companies of the Beontag by email or mail;
- Announcements about news and/or events from companies of the Beontag by WhatsApp and text messages to the provided cell phone number;
- Processed personal data:
In order to achieve each of the above specific purposes, the companies that are part of Beontag are authorized to make decisions regarding the processing of the following personal data: name, address, email address and telephone number.
- Sharing with Third Parties:
The companies that are part of the Beontag are authorized to share the data with other processing agents when this sharing is necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in item “1”. Sharing will be done with some of the following categories of third parties: (i) companies that provide services of email marketing; (ii) systems, email providers and platforms on which takes place the processing and storage of data used by the Beontag to handle the data of customers, prospect customers and any data holder who has of their own free will and volition provided data in order to receive information of Beontag by email; (iii) Third Parties that commercially represents the companies that are part of the Beontag; (iv) Third Parties who make the digital announcements and notices released by email; (v) Third Parties who assist in the customer service of the Beontag.
- International transfer of data
The holder is aware and in agreement with the fact that sharing with the third parties indicated in item “3” may result in international data sharing, especially with regard to the servers of systems and platforms for processing and storing personal data located outside the Brazilian territory.
- End of data processing
Companies of the Beontag may keep personal data for as long as they are necessary to achieve the specific purposes indicated in item “1” and as long as there is valid consent (not revoked), or as long as there is another legal basis that supports the keeping of the personal data.
- Data safety
The Beontag will adopt all technical, physical, administrative and organizational measures necessary to ensure the safety of personal data against unauthorized access, loss, alteration, destruction, communication, or other forms of treatment that are not adequate for the purposes described in item “1” and with the General Personal Data Protection Law (Law No. 13.709/2018) and subsequent regulations.
- Holder’s rights
The holder has the right to obtain from Beontag:
- Confirmation of the existence of data processing;
- Access to their data;
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate, or outdated data;
- Data portability to another Controller Company, upon express request;
- Anonymization, blocking or deletion of data, if processed in breach of the law;
- Deletion of data processed by means of this consent;
- Information about the possibility of not providing consent and the consequences of denial;
- Revoke consent.
The holder may submit a request to exercise any of the rights indicated above through the link https://www.contatoseguro.com.br/beontag.
- Revocation of consent
The holder may, at any moment, request and obtain the revocation of the consent granted herein for Beontag, through a request sent to the Customer Service hotline 0800 4400064 or to the website https://www.contatoseguro.com.br/beontag.
The revocation of consent will lead to the interruption of the data processing activities indicated in item “1”.
The interruption of processing operations as a result of the revocation of consent does not necessarily imply the deletion of the holder’s personal data, except when there is no other legal basis supporting the keeping of these data.
The processes carried out under this consent will remain valid, legitimate and ratified.
São Paulo, Tuesday, May 25, 2021.